Are you finding that the act of organizing is not something you do well, especially when you are by yourself? Sometimes just having another person in the room with you helps you to remain focused and continue organizing. Here are some tips to help you know when it’s time to hire a Professional Organizer:
- Are you unsure as to where or how to begin organizing?
- Do you have more stuff than your home or office can contain?
- Do you need to learn organizing systems and techniques?
- Does the terminology “organizing systems and techniques” make your head spin?
- Do you have a looming deadline for completing an organizing project, such as a move?
- Do you need the expertise of someone trained in helping chronically disorganized people?
- Are you dealing with medical, physical or psychological issues in addition to disorganization?
- Will you need ongoing organizing assistance or maintenance?
- Do you need someone to help you organize large quantities of things or papers?
- Do you want or need the objectivity of a neutral third-party?
If you answered “yes” to some or all of these questions, you will definitely benefit from the assistance of a Professional Organizer. Please contact me to schedule an assessment. If you are not in the Metro DC area, we can still conduct an over the phone assessment and I can assist you in locating someone in your area.